Amanda and her family invited us to go cosmic bowling with them a few weeks ago. Sam was sleeping over, and both boys reveled at the prospect of not leaving the house until 10:00 pm to go and possibly staying up all night. We had a BLAST. Not only was bowling in the dark with assorted lasers totally fun, I also had forgotten how awesome Def Lepard was, especially really, really loud. Thanks Gundersons for introducing us!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Cosmic Bowling
Amanda and her family invited us to go cosmic bowling with them a few weeks ago. Sam was sleeping over, and both boys reveled at the prospect of not leaving the house until 10:00 pm to go and possibly staying up all night. We had a BLAST. Not only was bowling in the dark with assorted lasers totally fun, I also had forgotten how awesome Def Lepard was, especially really, really loud. Thanks Gundersons for introducing us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 things to say about this...:
Sam is still talking about how he went bowling in the middle of the night. You are so fun! I love Mack's shirt, do tell where you got it!
It was a fun night, thanks for going with us.
I found Mack's shirt at a Wal-Mart in Idaho Falls. They had a whole potato souvenir section. Funny, huh?!
Post a Comment