CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So maybe it's not so bad


Good news to report! Mack and I have mastered area and perimeter. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I have now decided to try to instill in Mack that math can actually be fun and enjoyable. No more complaining about it. No more stressing over it. It actually was kind of fun bonding over graph paper. Maybe dusting off my protractor for another spin wouldn't be all that bad...

2 things to say about this...:

Downhilldiva

Ah math bonding. My son is the reason I was able to pass Math 101 in college. (He was in 9th grade at the time!) How did these kids get so advanced?

Gunderson's

Thanks for being such a great friend... :)

My Blog List

My Blog List