CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

BB Fascination


Mack is totally into BB's.  Not sure why, but he loves collecting them and putting them in water bottles.  Here is Stockton and Mack showing off their BB collections.  Hmmm--boys...

6 things to say about this...:

Tifani

So glad to know you are still alive. I have been missing your fun posts. Where exactly does Mack find BB's?

Downhilldiva

Yeah! She's back! I've missed your blogs. With our busy lives this is a fun way to keep up on what you guys are doing. I love it!

Gunderson's

Funny to see the newest things they are "into".

Anonymous

Okay I know that I am kinda out of the kid scence. What are BB's ?

Ashley

So, does Mack have a BB gun?

bechtold clan

I love your blog header!! Yes I feel the same, youre back!
Lame I know to not call, Im lazy now that lots of my friends have blogs- I keep up with that instead of the live voice. So how about lunch in the next few weeks? I go back to work mid may so let me know what works for ya!

My Blog List

My Blog List