CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

I am sick of global warming


Went up to Park City yesterday for a conference, and was assaulted by snow and ice.  It is the end of April--what is going on?!?!  Maybe my body is just in shock as it was in 90 degree weather a few days ago in Phoenix.  Is anyone else wanting to wear their flip flops even though it is FREEZING?!

3 things to say about this...:

Downhilldiva

I'm with you. Check out Marit's Musings link on my blog. You'll laugh your head off. Looks like she's feeling the same way.

Gunderson's

I am so ready for warm I can't stand it! I am wondering if Spring is ever coming this year...

Kim

I am ready for some warm spring weather as well!! I can't believe that it might snow again in a few days!! Where's the warm sun?

My Blog List

My Blog List