
Anyone out there have any good tips on teaching perimeter and area? Mack and I have been working tonight on these concepts. I have decided geometry and I (even basic, elementary stuff) just do not get along. Thank goodness for Google and all those homeschooling Moms and their amazing tips on teaching. I would be so lost:)


2 things to say about this...:
I got a D in geometry in high school ( something I probaby shouldn't admit) and I turned out just fine (okay, subjective). They always say you will use these concepts in life, but I can honestly say that little to no geometry has been necessary so far. Good luck on this one...
Please tell me that is not something Mack has to know.... :( I am still trying to figure out what I am looking at, Math was not my strong subject in school, but lucky for my kids it was Troy's. :)
Post a Comment