My sweet little guy's birthday was this month. We celebrated by doing a friends Boondocks party, going to his class with cupcakes, two parties at the Grandma's houses and finally a date night with Mom and Dad to Horton Hears a Who and Spaghetti Mama's. Whew! Kind of glad we are done celebrating! How do those of you with lots of kids do it?!
A huge thanks to everyone for the darling gifts and kind thoughts you have given Mack this month:) He is loving everything!
In keeping up with tradition, just wanted to list my favorite things about Mack:
1. He is just my favorite person ever. I sometimes alternate between loving him so much my heart feels like it is going to leap out of my chest, to wanting to strangle him, but all in all, he teaches me and molds me into being a better person.
2. I love his little jokes and listening to the things he finds hilarious. His latest thing? What would a dog be called if it was cross between a bulldog and a Shi Tzu?
3. I love when he wakes up in the morning. His little eyes flutter open the same way as when he was a baby. He usually groans and doesn't want to get up, but have really enjoyed our little morning routines.
4. I love when he gets really chattery and thoughts and ideas just tumble out of him. He races from one topic to the next in an excited frenzy.
5. I love the way he plots to get everyone to our house. He is a real homebody, so loves when friends come to him to hang out. I hope we always have the hang out house forever.
Love you more than anything Macker:) Happy Birthday!


1 things to say about this...:
Sounds like Mack had a great birthday! Love you Mack!
Post a Comment