CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Healthcare is cool

I had the chance today to job shadow two of the new positions I will be recruiting for. My assistant and I went to LDS Hospital this morning and got to see a Echo and Vascular Technologist in action. If you have no clue what these positions do (like I didn't have a clue a few weeks ago), they do studies kind of like an OB/GYN Ultrasonographer, but do studies on the heart and veins versus when you are pregnant. Super interesting! I got to watch a few scans and couldn't make out a vein or chamber of the heart from just some random shadows. So grateful there are people out there with the aptitude and skill to be able to do stuff like this!

I also spent the best $35 dollars of my month tonight on getting my ears irrigated out at the InstaCare. I haven't been able to hear for like two days now as my ears were packed up with junk, so I am feeling like a new person tonight! Hearing is such a gift:) I got the worst headache today trying to read lips because I couldn't really hear anyone talk!

Thank you modern medicine!

0 things to say about this...:

My Blog List

My Blog List