Let's play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3. If you can't say anything nice, don't comment.


6 things to say about this...:
Ok since I have many in the short few years we have known each other I will narrow it down. My sweetest memory of you (when I knew we would be great friends) was a year ago on my birthday when I had a really crappy day; you sat on my swing with me and just let me vent to you and made me feel so much better (love this about you). :) One of my others is our fun tuesday nights we spend together, (whether its talking, eating, scrapbooking, or just hanging out) love these times, we need to do more of them.. :) Thanks for all the great memories, fun times and great laughs looking forward to many more to come....
My favorite memory of you was when Shane got off the plane after his mission. He walked right by his very pregnant sister (me) and headed right for this beautiful chesty girl with long flowing tresses (you)! I'm very glad Shane married you! You are a very kind, loving and open minded person. You are such a great listener and such a good person. I love you!
I loved what a great neighbor you were and that we were in Young Women's for a little bit together. I love our card group get togethers and your creativity. You have a great family and am glad we still keep in touch!
Well work was always a bit more fun with you...but a favorite memory was when we were in Southern Utah doing the manager training and hanging out by the pool talking and you helping me take the leap to the new position. I guess I echo what others have said. You give great advice have a wonderful listening ear, and I always enjoy our lunches.
I have so many favorite memories that involve you. So let's see...I will try to just choose one. I am thinking of a summer in Mexico after graduation. Imagine a candy store in Toluca Mexico, two American girls locked out of the house and going with some strange girl back to her house. Were we crazy or just bored to death. We met some new friends and luckily they did not kill us. Remember the first night with that family you told them in Spanish that you were pregnant (you really meant embarrased)...that was amusing and boy did we have them confused. That trip will always be a memorable one for me Yanitza!
Amber, I think my favorite memory (okay combined) was meeting you at that first recruiter meeting after you started at Intermountain. At first glance, you were impossibly perfect--smart, beautiful, together. I thought you would probably self absorbed and snotty. How else could you not be when you looked like that?! But, getting to know you, I found you were one of the most down to earth, genuine and still one of the smartest person I had met. Thanks for your friendship--love ya!
Post a Comment