My sweetie's birthday was this week. Just wanted to let him know how much I love him. My favorite things in no particular order:
1. You let me do whatever I want to--for the most part:) Love that you trust me enough not to question too much all the crazy things I want to do. Thanks for not giving me too much grief about working, not cooking a ton like I should, not complaining too much about my closet, and letting me just be me.
2. The way you make me laugh about dumb stuff. Yes, I still want to get Chimchar decals on my nails:)
3. The way you are there for Mack. I so appreciate all the love, time and fun you give to him.
4. The way you rock at your job. I love seeing your passion and motivation for what you do. I hope it spills over to Mack one day.
5. How much I still love you and think you are cool after all of our years together. Looking forward to lots more birthdays babe.


0 things to say about this...:
Post a Comment