CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Tif!


Happy Birthday Tif! Can you believe how old we are getting?!?! I still remember so clearly when we were 17 and crazy:) So glad you found me again--here are my old and new faves about you:

1. You can still make me laugh just like you did when we were teenagers. You have a gift for storytelling, and I look forward to new gossip, updates, and cute stories about your kids.

2. You are super generous--can I just tell you how much I still LOVE all my Making Memories stuff?!

3. You have helped give me new hope about eating well and exercising. You look soooo amazing!

4. You still appreciate craziness. Thanks for enjoying my Pioneer/Polygamist outfit!

5. I love how you call me and stay in touch. Thanks for the movie invites too and wanting to keep us together. Let's get back on track with hanging out.

6. Your creativity of coming up with stuff to keep us busy. Retribution, radio dedications, devouring Fruit and Cream bars by the box load, sleeping out on the tramp, etc. etc. etc.:)

7. Teaching me about karma. Bad things always happen when you do bad things:) Remember Matt McAffee accosting me in the cafeteria after a particularly long night of prank calling?!?!

8. You are one of the only people besides my family that I still talk to that remembers me when we were younger. It is fun to have memories with you--past and present!

When thinking what to get you for your birthday, I felt bad I don't know all of your favorites anymore, so I got you a smattering of some of my favorite things. Here is why I love them:

Haviananas flip flops: My favorite sandal for the summer. Super lightweight and comfy.
The Alchemist: Discovered this book in a book club a few years ago. I try to read it every six months or so as it is so inspiring. Hope you love it too.
Kiehl's Lip Balm: Have pots of it everywhere. Love it so much.
Creative Nail Coconut and Mango Lotion: My favorite lotion ever! I always get a zillion compliments every time I wear it and it always transports me to a summery place.
Nothing Bundt Cake: One of my favorite treats. Hope you got at least a little taste:)

0 things to say about this...:

My Blog List

My Blog List