
We celebrated our anniversary with a little overnighter downtown. Ashley and Keith had told us about the new Hyatt's that had been popping up around the city, so we decided to try the Hyatt Place at the Gateway.
Super nice, brand new hotel. It was really modern and sleek--loved it. It was right in the Gateway, so we parked our car and walked around.
I was thinking that night that I seriously can't remember the last time we went on a date. Just Shane and I. It was so good for us. I would highly recommend! It is so easy to take Mack everywhere with us, but I realized after that night how important it is to work on our relationship alone. Without someone begging for PokeMon and Gummi Worms every five seconds.
Thanks to my awesome in-laws for taking Mack for us:}


0 things to say about this...:
Post a Comment