Vampire Weekend Concert
Ian and I got tickets to go see Vampire Weekend. I so love this band, but have fallen out of love with going to see live music. From my first few concerts that included being so far away from the band to really see much of anything, to getting pushed down the stairs during U2, to someone full on smoking a joint at the Jack Johnson concert next to me, I kind of had written off going to anymore concerts. They all just kind of sucked. But, I decided to try one more time with Vampire Weekend. SOOO glad I did. The concert was so fun. It was at a small venue, aptly called The Venue, which made a huge difference. We could actually see everything! There were sparkly chandeliers all over the place, and the band sounded absolutely amazing. Loved everything about this night. Thank you Ian!

Our big day
My sweetie's birthday and our anniversary. Love our little family so much. Words just can't express how lucky I feel everyday to spend my life with these two Matheson boys.

We celebrated M's birthday with...
A big birthday party...
with a trip to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid & a sleepover. More on our anniversary later:}
Paris
Sharing a few pictures and a story right now, but I think I will share pictures throughout the year when the days are long and I need those memories to give me inspiration:} It was wonderful. It was magical. And inspirational. So lucky to have gone. Can't wait to share it's beauty with you!


2 things to say about this...:
Can't wait for all of your Paris details! Mack is so sweet. Is he really already 11? Time flies.
Welcome Home and Happy Birthday Mack and Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment