CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Five Things I Love Sunday

{Favorites} that have been on my mind this week...

Music
This was the opening band for the Vampire Weekend concert I went to last month. Quirky, weird, but totally addictive. Ian HATED it--maybe a part of why I loved it:}

Summer vacations
Yep, itching to go on another vacation! Trying to piece together funds for a family trip to this place. Sounds so magical I can't even stand it.


Four Seasons Resort Hawaii, Lana'i at Manele Bay

Books
Picked this up at Anthropologie. Crush all over interior design. Have got to stop spending money on trips so I can do some of this stuff! I like this book because it talks about transforming your living spaces without undertaking extensive and expensive renovations. And the cover is totally cute:}

Restaurants
We took a family road trip down to the Brick Oven in Provo yesterday. This place is sooo good. Everything is yummy, homemade perfection. I think part of the fun is the road trip down. A chance to talk, listen to music together, and hang out. Mack informed me he has graduated from the kids meal to the adult menu, but we ended up sharing as everything here is massive. Highlights were the roasted red pepper sauce over pasta and the Brown Cows (homemade rootbeer blended with vanilla ice cream). So yum:}

Paris Flower Market
Gorgeous, springy perfection in Paris.

1 things to say about this...:

kimbob

oh we love the Brick Oven!! Haven't been there in years but oh the good food!! Love the flower picture too!!

My Blog List

My Blog List