CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010


I decided this week I needed to start setting goals. To get more disciplined. Kind of discovered I tend to do whatever I want, whenever I want without a whole lot of thought about the impulse. So, after a hard swallow when I discovered I owned every novelty tshirt practically that JCrew had sold in the last year, decided I needed to really reign it in.

So, for the next 21 days I am giving up...



and...




even this!





and those ruffles...



I am identifying what causes my little shopping binges. It is going to be an interesting study of my behavior. Hoping this little step will help me learn how to set goals for the harder stuff coming up I want to work on. Physical goals. Nutrition goals. Spiritual goals. Excited to see where this will lead!

3 things to say about this...:

Sims Family

You may have shopping binges, but girl, you have great style! I always love your picks. You should have a Caseys Picks blog. :)

Gunderson's

Amen to the above post... You have great S-T-Y-L-E, and wonderful taste... Loving all your pics a day.. You are so inspiring to me.. :) Love ya..

Ashley

Hope it is going well with your challenge! Can't wait to hear about your Disney trip!

My Blog List

My Blog List