Always get a straight blow out when I get my hair cut. People say I don't look like the same person, but never say if that is a good or bad thing. Hmmm, what do you think?
Your time is limited, don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinion drown out your own inner voice. Most imporant, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
5 things to say about this...:
LOVE it either way.. You are beyound gorgeous!!! Love ya..
I like both too, but I am so jealous of your curls. I think the curls match your personality the best.
I love the curls !!
Not many are blessed with hair like yours !
It's cute both ways but I do like curly the most :)
I favor the curls. I also like straight. Always good to have options.....
Post a Comment