Primary Presidency meeting tonight. I found a really old talk from the 70's on time management, but thought this little excerpt was a very good idea. Kind of like a food journal, but for time.A very valuable exercise in learning better time utilization is the task of keeping a time log for a specific period of time. Try writing down every 15 minutes how you spend your time. Keep this log for a week and total up where you have spent your time in those 15-minute increments. Your summary will usually bring about a great realization that you have not been spending your time where you thought you were. With that information, sit down and think through the ideal expenditure of your time as compared to the actual. Make plans and commitments to change your behavior accordingly.
Personal Time Management:One Key to a Leader’s Effectiveness
by Rex W. Allred, New Era 1977
by Rex W. Allred, New Era 1977


1 things to say about this...:
Love it.. Not sure I want to know everything I am doing or not doing... :)
Post a Comment