CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear Lizzie

One thing about me you may not know. I love celebrities. Of any type. Any fame. But my favorites? Paper, digital and scrapbook celebrities. They actually do stuff that I aspire to do. I love getting cool ideas on transforming paper and photos, and the celebs I follow never cease to amaze! So, when I found out Rhonna Farrer was teaching a digital brush class at Dear Lizzie, I had to get in on it! Amanda of COURSE agreed to come being the awesome friend she is!

I have never been to Dear Lizzie, but have wanted to go for months. It was AMAZING times a zillion. You get inspired by color, fabric, ribbon, books, texture, design, art, jewelry, and treats at every turn. Add that to a PhotoShop class taught by Rhonna Farrer, an entire Paris section, and I was in Casey heaven.

Pics from the night...





0 things to say about this...:

My Blog List

My Blog List