
A few of us at work went to visit the Bountiful Health Center to meet some new hiring mangers we are supporting and to get a tour of their updated space. We decided to hit this restaurant for lunch afterward. Another recruiter that I work with suggested it--her brother just opened it last December.
Totally exceeded what I thought it would be. I love really good pizza, and we usually go to Settebello downtown when we want yummy, fresh pizza. But, this place blows Settebello out of the water. Everything was fresh beyond anything and so well thought out. Such attention to detail. And that wood fired oven. Seriously. So. Good.
Here is what I had...
Small Caprese Salad - Grape tomato halves, fresh mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil, fresh basil, sea salt, balsamic vinegar
Mini Arella Pizza - Caramelized pears, brie, gorgonzola, candied pecans, and arugula tossed in bleu cheese dressing
and I wish I had room for their signature dessert...
Arella Cookie Skillet - Warm sugar cookie skillet baked with fresh raspberries and topped with vanilla bean ice cream
Seriously, go! You will love me for the recommendation:}
535 West 400 North
Suite D, Bountiful, UT 84010
(801) 294-8800


1 things to say about this...:
I ised to live so close to there. I will try it out next time we're in town! It sounds GREAT!
Post a Comment