Joey scored us some seats to the So You Think You Can Dance show. I think practically every female between the ages of 10-35 that lived in Salt Lake County was there:) Loved every second of it. Loved Mark and Chelsie, Mark and Courtney and Mark. I didn't have a voice for a few days after, but it was totally worth it! Counting down the days until next summer when it is on again. Thanks sis's for going!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
SYTYCD? Oh Yeah!!!!
Joey scored us some seats to the So You Think You Can Dance show. I think practically every female between the ages of 10-35 that lived in Salt Lake County was there:) Loved every second of it. Loved Mark and Chelsie, Mark and Courtney and Mark. I didn't have a voice for a few days after, but it was totally worth it! Counting down the days until next summer when it is on again. Thanks sis's for going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 things to say about this...:
Post a Comment