CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Eight various things

8 favorite TV shows

The Amazing Race
Top Design
Gossip Girl
30 Rock
The Biggest Loser
Barefoot Contessa
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Privileged

8 things I did yesterday

Went to staff meeting
Listened to a LinkedIn Webinar
Had a Subway Kids Meal
Bought my Kindle!!!! (Thanks for the discount code Tif!!)
Looked at Mitsubishi 3000 GT's with Shane
Went to HSM 3 with Tif
Watched the Biggest Loser (Vicki is evil!!)
Made a blog banner in Photoshop
Played Wenkinz with Mack

8 things I look forward to

Halloween
Top Chef premiere on November 12
Disneyland trip in December
Spa trip in a few weeks
Mack's basketball game on Saturday
Pulling out all my sweaters for fall/winter
Playing with Heidi Swapp DigiKits
Spring babies

8 favorite restaurants

Cheesecake Factory
Kneaders
Spaghetti Mama's
Ruby River
Training Table
Market Street
PF Chang's
Al Forno's

8 things on my wish list

A date with Shane
Mack doing great in 4th grade
Our Primary Program going well
Work getting a little quieter
A bit of travel next year
Getting better in Photoshop
Taking the PHR class
Getting more spiritual

4 things to say about this...:

Sims Family

I'm still trying to figure out what Kindle is. I must be WAY out of it.

Gunderson's

I guess I am out of the loop too when it comes to Kindle knowledge.. You will have to enlighten me... :)

Ashley

Wow, a Kindle huh? You certainly are a reader. I have heard they are great. Hope you enjoy. I am interested to hear what books you download. Enjoy.

Tia

Hi Casey! I don't even know if you remember me, it's been so long! But I found your blog through Tiff's. Anyway I saw your comment about learning more about photoshop, I'm a beginner myself, and a friend told me about free classes at Pictureline downtown. There are some in January. I'm totally going! Go to pictureline.com for more info! Your family looks like you're doing well! Good to see you through the blogging world!
Tia Chapman

My Blog List

My Blog List