CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Spokane

Went on a quick business trip this week to Spokane. Haven't ever been there, and had to work a lot, so didn't see too many of the sights. This is a shot from the River Front Park in downtown Spokane where we stayed. Highlights were the swanky Davenport Hotel where we stayed and a girls night out at the Melting Pot. Also enjoyed recruiting at Spokane Community College where we went to speak with the Cath Lab and Echo/Vascular students. Wow, they were so good. I have developed an entirely new appreciation for community colleges. It was kind of taboo to go to community college when I was in high school. I think SLCC was nicknamed Redwood High. But, I was so wrong. They are awesome. Incredible instructors, reasonably priced tuition, and the students are so good. I tell anyone that calls me now for career advice that is unsure what they want to do to check out a community college. A new answer for the future in higher education:)

1 things to say about this...:

Gunderson's

Really love your quote you posted, thanks for sharing...

My Blog List

My Blog List