Happy Birthday to the most amazing father in law ever! Favorites about Jack:
1. He can crack me up like no other person I know. From the Shelley ACT comment (sorry, inside family joke), to forgetting his name when the alarm company came over the speaker at his house, to his calling Corey Rushton a page at a city meeting, he keeps me laughing.
2. He is such a kind person. Always gives me a hug, has a kind word and smile, and makes you feel really at home in his home.
3. He is the best Grandpa ever. He never tells me no when I lean on him to watch Mack, and always tells me when I pick Mack up "Mack is no trouble" even though I know he just finished playing trains, Wii, giving in to go to IHOP and a trip to Wal-Mart with Mack.
Jack--You are the best Dad, Dad in Law and Grandpa we have! Here is to lots more years together:)


0 things to say about this...:
Post a Comment