Mack wanted to walk to the park today. I usually am not a huge fan of walking to the park. It is just really a stretch of road populated by some trees, but mostly just road to get to the park. Normally, anyone I see walking down this road I assume is homeless or lost their license due to one too many DUI's. But, in following with my spirit of stopping more, I decided a walk was just the ticket.
The road was dusty, and we did get a few strange looks, but we had a wonderful talk about upcoming testing this week, the difference between thunder and lightning, possible birthday gifts for Shane, found out more about the Trax project, and happened upon this little spot of purple.
Take a walk this week and see what inspirations you come away with...


0 things to say about this...:
Post a Comment