
I don't make wishes very often. I kind of believe in putting the work into a dream instead of just crossing my fingers good karma will come my way. But, something sparked me last weekend that I needed some magic in my life. Soon. The last three weeks have been uber stressful, and I haven't been able to feel quite like myself. Generally, I thrive on stress and deadlines and people not happy with me. I love the challenge of making everything all better. But instead of challenging me, it has mowed me down.
So, I am working on changing my attitude and outlook. And hopefully with a little positive thinking I can get back on track. Twitter had a trending topic last weekend of a #junewish. Something you can throw out there in the universe all my 72 followers can read about me. My June wish was to stop, breathe, be grateful & relax. So, that is exactly what my focus is going to be this month.
My first goal this week is it to stop. To appreciate. To actually notice things. To eat slower. To talk to my husband more. To start saying no more. To completely be in the moment with Mack. To take better care of myself. To get outside more. To think about things more and assess the situation before reacting. Very tough for me. Working on it....
Make a June Wish with me...I will send good karma your way:}


0 things to say about this...:
Post a Comment