CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Be...


Stopped today to craft. I love making things. It just makes me feel so creative and happy. I made these blocks for a darling young woman in our ward who's birthday is today. I have been in Young Women's for the last three weeks and am completely enjoying the experience. I think it is exactly what I needed to get spiritually back on track. I know that is one component of my life that has really been missing for awhile. The thoughts on these blocks made my think about each of their purposes. Not only to youth, but to me as well. They are...

1. Be grateful.

2. Be smart.

3. Be clean.

4. Be true.

5. Be humble.

6. Be prayerful.

7. Be still.

8. Be positive.

9. Be involved.

Sooo simple, but when followed, absorbed and lived, so profound. I really believe that anyone that follows these guidelines can have the world opened up to them and find happiness in any situation. Regardless of your faith, I hope these can resonate.

Find the full message here

Enjoy your Saturday!!!

{To make these blocks, create 3 x 3 squares in Photoshop and create each thought. Make your own patterned paper by typing out each thought and changing the font for visual interest. Modge Podge onto wooden blocks (I bought a ton of these at Wood Connection), ink and sandpaper the edges and gift}

1 things to say about this...:

Kristi

You are so creative. I know I can just look at your blog when I need a good craft idea.

My Blog List

My Blog List