CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cards, Amber & BYU


Making CD's for my comment girls


Lunch with Amber. Love seeing her--wish it was more. She is one of those perfect people: gorgeous, impossibly thin, kind, smart, stylish, but human at the same time. Wishing all good things her way as she works through a few things. XOXO Amber:}

Attended a career symposium at BYU today for Molecular Pathology and Microbiology programs. Amazing intelligence seriously blows me away. The upcoming workforce is going to be so uber talented. We are so lucky this caliber of people will be working in the healthcare industry!

3 things to say about this...:

bechtold clan

Weird how people think eh? Here I feel completely inferior to YOU! LOL We are all the same...trying our best. Thanks for the shout out. I love our friendship and totally appreciate you. Miss you and wish we could work together again so I could see you more!!! :)

Tonya K

Is Su Casa good? I've seen it practically every day for the last 5 years but have never gone. Maybe we need to do a lunch date there.

Melissa

LOVE Su Casa - their veggie burrito? My favorite...

My Blog List

My Blog List