Tuesday
Love watching Biggest Loser with Amanda on Tuesdays. I NEED to stop eating junk when I watch it:} No favorites yet, still a bit early in this season.Wednesday

Updated some candle vases while the boys were at scouts tonight. Took a garland I got from JoAnn's and cut it apart. Some of the beads are frosted--love the way they catch the light.
Thursday
Presidency Meeting tonight. As much as I dread another meeting after a long work week, I truly enjoy the company of our Primary Presidency. Everyone is so different. Our President is the perfect example of service. She is constantly thinking about everyone and what she can do to ease their burdens. Our First Counselor is the perfect housewife. Her kids are amazing, her house is immaculate, and she is beyond organized. Our Second Counselor is probably the person I am closest to in our presidency. She is goregous, stylish, fun and brings a light quality to our meetings.
Tonight we went over a talk (The Principle of Presidency)our Bishop wanted us to discuss. Would highly recommend this three minute read for anyone in a presidency. My favorite thought I pulled out that I need to remember:
Tonight we went over a talk (The Principle of Presidency)our Bishop wanted us to discuss. Would highly recommend this three minute read for anyone in a presidency. My favorite thought I pulled out that I need to remember:
We should all remember the sound counsel I heard years ago from President Ezra Taft Benson. He mentioned that when it comes to callings in this Church, we should be aware of three things: First, we do not seek for a position. Second, we do not ask for a release. And, third, we are not sad when we are released.
Friday

Les Madeleines in Salt Lake City was featured tonight on The Best Thing I Ever Ate on the Food Network for the category of Salty Goodness, specifically the Kouing Aman. It is described as crunchy, salted caramel on the outside and gooey and flakey on the inside -- a study in opposites. They are definitely addictive. Some say they are better than kisses. Tempted?
Saturday

Movie day with Mack and his friends. They saw Tooth Fairy while I caught Leap Year in the theatre next door.


3 things to say about this...:
How did you like Leap Year? That's one that we've tried to go to twice now but end up going to something else because it looks better. I'm just afraid of predictable movies.
Wow Casey, you have certainly posted a ton this year. You inspire me to start blogging again. Your blog is also super darling. I need to come take a class from you!
I am so inspired by your pictures and your amazing journaling.. My hat goes off to you.. Love seeing all your new fun pictures and hearing about the great things you do... Loves... :)
Post a Comment