Dinner with my family at Famous Dave's. Fun and relaxing way to spend the start to the weekend. Such a long week this week after so much time off during the holidays.Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Dinner & Primary
Dinner with my family at Famous Dave's. Fun and relaxing way to spend the start to the weekend. Such a long week this week after so much time off during the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 things to say about this...:
Dinner with the fam is always good times.
I have been Primary Secretary for 3 different wards. I think I was destined for that job. Believe me....I know exactly how you feel around this time of the year! (The hardest was when we lived in Roy and had 198 kids in primary...now that made for a ton of work. But, SO MUCH FUN)
It is so hard, huh? But I should be counting my lucky stars--I could have to be preparing for sharing time!!
You are such an inspiration to me.. Love ya... :)
Post a Comment