CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Another ABC Tag:)

ABC TAG

A - Attached or Single ? Attached

B - Best Friend ? Shane, my sisters, Amanda, Tifani, Amber

C - Career? Mom to Mack and Healthcare Recruiter

D - Day of Choice ? I love Saturday because I sleep in, but then I am lazy all day:( Love Fridays at work now because we can wear jeans

E - Essential Item ? Solar Oil, Laptop, Debit Card, my good Kiehl's lotion

F - Favorite Color ? Chocolate Brown, Linen and Charcoal Gray

G - Gummy Bears of Worms ? Both:)

H - Home Town ? West Valley City

I - Favorite Indulgence ? Danielle Steel novels (sorry Mom!), bubble baths, Banana Republic

J - January or July ? JULY!!!

K - Kids ? One

L - Life Isn't Complete Without? Family, friends, my church and my computer

M - Married ? Happily.

N - Number of Siblings ? 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother.

O - Oranges or Apples ? Oranges

P - Phobia or Fears ? Mack living with us until he is 30

Q - Favorite Quote ? Found this on Ashley's blog tonight: "It is a wonderful thing to be faithful, but a much greater thing to be both faithful and competent. There is no particular virtue in being uninformed, certainly no virtue in ignorance. When you can acquire the skills...and the knowledge of these times, and along with it have a spiritual commitment and a solid faith and cleanliness of life, there is nothing you can't achieve." - Elder Richard L. Evans.

R - Reason to Smile ? Sunshine, driving my car, Egg McMuffins, the mall

S - Superman or Wonder Woman ? Superman.

T - Tag 5 People: Anyone who is interested :)

U - Unknown Facts about Me ? I loved playing the violin in high school and college (springtime reminds me of my spring concerts), sometimes when I am driving down Bangerter for work in the morning, I think about continuing down Bangerter to the airport and jumping on a plane somewhere warm.

V - Favorite Vegetable ? Edamame

W - Worst Habit ? Making Shane always clean the house and do the laundry, staying up too late watching Tivo, gossiping, not going to the gym

X - X-Rays ? One with a broken ankle

Y- Your Favorite Food ? Cheesecake Factory, Sprinkles, Troy's homemade pizza, Toasted Peeps

Z - Zodiac Sign ? Scorpio

My Blog List

My Blog List