CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

My own private Idaho


Went on a quick business trip last week to Rexburg, Idaho. I love this trip to no end. Good conversation and laughs with my peers from other regions I don't get to see too often, the sweetest little bed and breakfast ever, and some good reminders about why I really love what I do for a living. I am posting a pic from the window of the B&B we stayed at. I guess a bull moose had come up earlier in the day and left some tracks. The Snake River is right behind. Sigh--love great scenery:)

3 things to say about this...:

Gunderson's

Sounds like a fun time, sometimes its nice to have a little get away break... :)

bechtold clan

Next year I hope to join you...BYU idaho is a school we want to add to the list..miss ya!

Ashley

Great picture Casey! Looks nice and relaxing.

My Blog List

My Blog List