CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2008

A change for me at work


I had an offer at work to switch portfolios to our allied health (imaging, respiratory and CV) areas. It was a really hard decision. The person leaving the portfolio has been there for twelve years, and I have been doing nursing for almost six. I have LOVED doing nurse recruiting, but I am so excited about this change I can hardly stand it. The portfolio is really autonomous, so I get to make all my own decisions and come up with my own ideas. I am switching over this week and get to learn about all new positions. Wish me luck!

7 things to say about this...:

Tifani

Congratulations! It is always a little scary to make a change but I am sure it will be great. Good Luck- you will do fine.

Gunderson's

Congrats to you. You will be great, as you are at anything you try. Can't wait to hear more about it. :)

bechtold clan

you will be great...you are an amazing recruiter and they will be so glad to have you!

Downhilldiva

Congrats! You'll do awesome. Sometimes a change is good. Can't go wrong with autonomy either.

joey

You should have told me! That is so exciting, good for you. You are just great at everything you do.

Tonya K

What??? I must have been in a hole this week! That's a big loss for us but good for you! Do they have someone to replace you? You'll still have to come on our trips!

Casey

Hey Tonya--I was going to email everyone this week, but things got a little crazy:) They hired a military recruiter to replace me on the nursing team. I heard he is good:) I will miss you too--but I will still be around. Promise to invite me to St George?

My Blog List

My Blog List