CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Thanks Amber for the cute idea! Here are just some little tidbits on my hubby.

What is his name?
Shane Jack Matheson
How long have you been married?
13 years March 17th
How long did you date?
Five months
How old is he?
34
Who eats more?
Probably Shane
Who said I love you first?
I can't even remember--I think we said it to each other at around the same time
Who is smarter?
Shane is probably a little book smarter than me. He braved calculus and physics at the U while I stuck to the easier stuff:) I think I might be smarter with people. He has kind of a rough side sometimes that I think it just a cynical side effect with his job:)
Whose temper is worse?
Mine. Shane is really mellow and calm for the most part (unless I talk about the Banana Republic jeans--love ya hon:)
Who does the laundry?
Shane does everything except my clothes under strict instructions
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
We mostly sleep apart as our schedules are opposite :(
Who pays the bills?
Me
Who cooks dinner?
Me. I usually am in charge of ordering takeout:)
Who drives when you are together?
Him.
Who is more stubborn?
Him.
Who proposed?
Shane. We went to dinner at the Roof on Halloween, and he proposed at our table overlooking the temple.
Who has more friends?
Probably a tie
Who has more siblings?
Another tie
Who wears the pants in the family?
I like to take control--Shane usually lets me
Where did you meet your husband?
Through our parents and old fashioned letters
What was the first thing said?
Shane wrote me a letter from his mission on an old fashioned typewriter. It was silly and goofy and I never thought we would get together. We wrote for a year sharing stories from my first year away at college, and the last year of his mission in South Carolina.
What was your first date?
A rugby match up in Park City--it was amazing
First kiss?
Over Arctic Circle Square Pumpkins debating weather the animal we saw at the zoo that day was an ibex or not:)
Where did you get married?
The Salt Lake Temple on the most amazing spring day ever
How did the reception go?
Most of it was great. I think in hindsight I may have traded the reception for an intimate family and friends dinner
Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Anniversary Inn as we got married the week before finals. We went to Myrtle Beach the next fall after I graduated from the U.
Do you have a song?
Shane is convinced it is this Pink Floyd song he is still loving back from his high school days:)

3 things to say about this...:

Downhilldiva

That was cool! How did I go so long knowing and loving both of you and not knowing half that stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Gunderson's

So fun getting to know more about you guys. Thanks for sharing. :)

Ashley

What a cute post. I might have to copy it for a late V-day post!

My Blog List

My Blog List