
Fun email I received today I thought I would paste:
A is for Age: 32. I guess I still feel young enough to admit it.
B is for band of choice: The Counting Crows just came out with a new single this week, so I am crushing on them again:) Also love Radiohead, Naast, The Shins, The Killers, A Fine Frenzy--the list could go on forever.
C is for career: I am a mom to my Macker Bear, and a healthcare recruiter as well:)
D is for your Dude's name: Shaner.
E is for the essential items you use everyday: Solar Oil, laptop, debit card and Kiehl's Pear Tree Corner hand lotion.
F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: I am having to settle with reality, but it is actually really good! Love Project Runway to no end as well as American Idol and Biggest Loser. Have started taping Breaking Bad and Psych as well.
G is for favorite game: Zooreka (board) Guitar Hero III (video)
H is for Hobbies: I love reading, wasting time on the computer, and hanging out with Mack and Shane.
I is for intentions: I would love to be more healthy, be more productive, save more money and be more spiritual.
J is for juggling, things you juggle: My mom status, my job, my relationship with Shane and my church calling.
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Not feeling too violent at the moment. I am in a good place:)
L is for laugh, things that make you laugh the most: Shane and Mack's stupid jokes, Superbad, reading blogs a few weeks ago with Tifani
M is for marriage: March 17 to Shane. We have almost been married 13 years!
N is for naughty things your kid(s) do: Have little meltdowns, proclaims he hates going to church on Sunday mornings, gets really upset when he loses a video game
O is for overwhelming experience: Getting all the Primary stuff ready for the first of the year. Insanity.
P is for places you'd like to venture to: Western Europe, Puerto Rico, California
Q is for quote: My latest fave was one I ran across on lds.org. Not really a quote, but more of an excerpt on a talk about forgiveness and repentance. It basically was directed to the youth of the Church, and helping them understand that there is forgiveness and repentance, but it struck a chord with me that no one is perfect and we need to rely on the Lord and seek His help.
R is for biggest regret: Not plunging ahead and going to graduate school before we had Mack--I guess not too much else:)
S is for status: Married to an amazing person and being lucky enough to have our sweet little guy.
T is for temper, do you have one? It used to be much worse. I feel like I have kind of mellowed out a bit.
U is for ugliest things to see: Parents swearing and/or hitting their little kids in public. I hate when adults are ugly to their kids in a public place. Makes me sad to think what may happen behind closed doors.
V is vegetable you love: Broccoli, asparagus, corn on the cob, really good tomatoes and frozen peas
W is for wedding memory: Crushed green velvet dresses, my dress that drove me crazy, the plastic canvas Jesus we received as a wedding gift. Loved the days, weeks and first years after we were married, but the actual day was a little stressful:)
X is for xrays you've had: My ankle--I think that is about it.
Y is for yummy food: Cheesecake Factory's Guacamole and Stuffed Chicken Tortillas, Taco Time's Chicken and Black Bean Burrito, Settebello (this new pizza place next to Red Rock I went with an old work friend last week), Paradise Bakery Tuna Sandwich.
Z is for zodiac: I'm a Scorpio. All the labels for Scorpio are pretty fitting for me, so I relate well:)


5 things to say about this...:
I loved this. You are so much fun. Can't wait for Tuesday!
Can't wait to copy this! You always do such cute posts. Love the wonderful writer that you are!
Loved reading the fun things about you. Thanks for sharing. :)
LOL. your cute^_^
I can't believe you and Shane have been married for almost 13 years. Seems like yesterday I was standing in your line wearing that green crushed velvet dress!
Post a Comment