Do any of you remember seeing the Net with Sandra Bullock? I was so amazed that in the first scene, she ordered a pizza completely online. It was so out there--I couldn't believe you would ever be able to do anything like that. Fast forward a few years, and now most purchases are all made that way. I bought my car, our Disneyland tickets off of Ebay, and booked our airline and hotel stuff all online. All within like an hours time. So love technology.
Okay, so everything went like clockwork getting my car! We got a nice pickup at the airport, a tutorial on the car, and we left to enjoy a few days off in Orange County. Hit ESPN Zone our first night in Downtwon Disney. It was just so good--love that place. They also had some really fun stores. Loved the Sephora.
The next couple days we were at Disney. Super, crazy hot--but a blast. Loved the Blue Bayou restaurant in the Pirates of the Carribean ride. A small fortune, but well worth it. We visited my favorite mall ever in Costa Mesa. Found it last year on a business trip, and promised myself I had to return whenever I was back in Orange County. A yummy Paper Source, H&M, Kiehls and a Jo Malone. Wish so bad we had a mall like that. Well, maybe not--I would probably be bankrupt.
Vegas was next. Mack was more excited for Vegas than Disneyland. Scary for an eight year old. Went to one of my favorite Cheesecake Factories ever at Caeser's Palace. The Hilton we stayed at was not nice. We were spoiled staying at the Mandalay Bay last spring. I am trying to talk Shane into taking me to the Four Seasons in Vegas for our anniversary. Really love the nice hotels there:)
After staying a night in Las Vegas, we sped home and enjoyed the rest of Labor Day hanging out. Such a fun trip! Realized I don't have a picture of my car to share. Will do that this week:)
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 things to say about this...:
Love your pictures...looks like you had a blast!!
I love technology! I can't wait to own an iPhone - can you imagine saying I bought I car over the phone? Oh, wait, I think mom just did that. And if I haven't mentioned it, I LOVE your car! I would have to say driving it through turns is one of my top 10 favorite things right now too!
love your new car, its cute and fun, but then so are you. thanks for being such a great friend to me. :)
Post a Comment