I found this quiz called "It's a Kid's World" that I thought would be fun to ask Mack. Here are his responses:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To run really fast
2. What chore did you do last?
Picking up shoes and putting them in the shoe basket
3. What was the last movie you saw in a theatre?
Transformers in IMAX
4. What is your favorite song?
Christmas songs
5. Do you get an allowance? How much?
No
6. How do you get to school?
I take the bus
7. What do you like to eat for lunch?
Chicken Nuggets
8. How tall are you?
40 feet
9. What's the nicest thing you've done lately for someone in your family?
Pick up shoes
10. What makes you mad?
Mom asking me questions
11. Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
Nickleodeon Hotel in Orlando


3 things to say about this...:
What a cutie... Love the 40 feet tall answer. So glad we have gotten to know Mack, just love him. :) Awesome job on the cereal box too... (Sorry deleted my first comment cause I wanted to comment on the cereal box and hit the wrong button.)
I love the Mack quiz - what a sweet little guy! Fun insights into his life. Cute pics too!
Post a Comment