I am so excited to announce that I am an aunt again! Little Girl Brough (no, not her name, her parents just haven't decided on her name yet) was born today at Cottonwood Hospital. She looks just like her sibs--love those Brough kids to pieces! I am hoping she is just as outgoing as Kaela, just as sweet and loving as Sam, and just a flair of personality like Karissa.
I also was surprised today with this amazing flower arrangement from one of my managers. After working like crazy for the last few months to fill a key position in the OR at our new hospital, this was a very sweet reward. Have never seen anything like it--have been enjoying it all day.

I also got the paperwork in the mail today on my car I bought online. Yep, I bought a car online. Would highly recommend the experience for any of you that are like me and consider a trip to a car dealership worse than getting a root canal. This was totally painless and easy. It is in Newport Beach, and we are going to go to pick it up on Thursday. It is a super cute silver BMW X3. The pics of my car from their website were down a day after I bought it, but will post pics in a the next week or so.
What a great Friday:) I am so blessed!


1 things to say about this...:
Love the pictures so much. Thanks for all your help!! You guys are the best!
Post a Comment