'Kay Joey...I totally loved this list on your blog, so I am blog lifting it!! Here's my take on your thoughts of randomness:
I'm happiest when...I do something that challenges me. Just getting that feeling of really reaching deep inside that you don't get to very often is awesome.
Someday I'm going to...get more on the ball with organizing my scrapbook stuff and closet
When I'm really down, what I want to do is...take a hot bath, hold Mack, read scriptures
I feel anxious when...my closet is a disaster or I get overwhelmed
I like people who...interesting, fun, and like me back
All it takes to make me happy is...things going like I expect/hope them to go
What I really want to do is...all the stuff everyone wants to do--eat healthier, exercise more, get more spiritual
I wish that...Mack will go on a mission, get accepted to a good college and have a wonderful life. I also wish too that Shane and I will stay connected and continue to have a wonderful life together.
A person really should...learn to love who they are:)
I just hate it that...I am a little sloppy, sleep a little too much on weekends, curse once in a while, and like to gossip
If I could do whatever I wanted...I would love to just have my life be mine. As much as I do love my job, the thoughts of watching Good Things Utah everyday and scrapbooking whenever I would like just sounds divine:)


2 things to say about this...:
Maybe in 10m years we can watch Good Things and scrapbook together!
Love this post! I as well long for the days of organization and being a committed member of Good Things Utah - and Oprah!
Post a Comment