CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Five Things I Love Sunday

[crushes] this week...


Television
Started DVR'ing Selling New York on HGTV. A sweet little 22 minutes in my life every time I watch it. Want instant creative/inspirational gratification? This is it. Sparkling, hip, trendy apartments decked out in obscenely expensive Sub Zero fridges and more exposed brick than you could wrap you head around. Maybe apartment living in NYC wouldn't be so bad...

Sweaters
Loving this springy cardigan. It just kind of goes with everything (haven't tried it yet with mustard shorts though!). Weird weather this week has had me going to it daily. Find at JCrew.

Garage Doors
Want a wood one. I think it would completely transform our house. Just have to talk Shane into how GREAT it would be. Hmmm....


Claw Games
An all time favorite in our family. Won a fab little doll this week from this one.


Paris Share
This is an old prison called The Conciergerie. Just down from Notre Dame, kind of out of the way. This is where they would hold prisoners before they went to the guillotine. Marie Antoinette lost her head here. Kind of beautiful--I guess not a bad place to think out the last few days of your life. The guard here thought we were Germans. Not sure what Germans look like, so wasn't sure if we should take it as a compliment or not:}

2 things to say about this...:

Sims Family

That little doll is haunting my mind. Freaky!

BandR

I lovin' the NY show on HGTV! Yes ma'am!
...bury the freak doll. That aint right!

My Blog List

My Blog List