
My BFF's birthday is today! So lucky to have her in my life. Here goes a new spin on my birthday shout outs:}
A - Stands for aMazINg. She never ceases to amaze me with her kindness and compassion.
M - Stands for MiLd. Amanda seems to counterbalance my exuberance. She is the voice of reason, the voice of calm. I seem just to relax & my stress is diffused when I am around her.
A - Stands for aRdENt. Amanda is one of the most loyal and unfailing people I know. I know she has my back and will bend over backwards to help me in any way she can. So few people in my life like this. Lucky.
N - Stands for NiCE. Okay, many people are described as nice, but really, Amanda is so nice to people. She thinks of people in ways I can't even begin to explain. Meals, cards, quilts, babysitting, homemade gifts, treats, etc., etc., etc,. Her service to others always makes me want to reach a little higher to be a little kinder to people.
D - Stands for discOUrse. Love, love, love talking to Amanda. My fun gossip friend that I can talk to for hours. She is such an amazing listener, helper, my own personal therapist:}
A - Stands for avANt-GArde. Amanda is so creative, resourceful, always showing me something new and different. She inspires me with cooking, crafting and decorating.
Love you A! I hope you have an incredible day!


4 things to say about this...:
that is a fun, cute way to tell her Happy Birthday. I'm glad you guys are such good friends! Love it
Aww, you are too sweet... Love the post, so cute and creative... So happy/lucky to have you as my friend!! :) Love ya!
Oh ya, THANK YOU for everything.... :)
she is one amazing girl!!! good to everyone, and i think we are all blessed to have her as a friend.
Post a Comment