CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Wal Mart Bingo


5 things to say about this...:

Tonya K

That is hilarious! I have to put that on my blog too :) When are we doing lunch again?

Kristi

I love it! My favorites were "The entire family wearing NASCAR apparel" and a bearded woman. Unfortunately for us, Wal-Mart is the only department store we have in town...unless we want to travel an hour or more. I think I might have seen everything on this list at our Wal-Mart. Well...maybe not someone with an eye patch. LOL

bechtold clan

Someone else with the same distain for walmart as I....so true so true

Gunderson's

Pretty funny, as I walked through Walmart today I kept going over that list in my head.. So true, and yet so funny... :)

Ashley

I will have to take this the next time I go to Wal-Mart. This would have been fun the day after Thanksgiving!

My Blog List

My Blog List