CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day of school


Mack got up a whole hour early for the first day of school. He was so eager with anticipation. Enjoyed living vicariously through his enthusiasm:)

7 things to say about this...:

Tifani

How exciting to be back at school! I miss you. Call me we need to do something.

Kristi

This summer just flew by for us. My kids start school on Monday. Cute picture. 4th grade?

Gunderson's

This year is going to be so fun for the kids. :) Cute picture..

KKR

WOW!! Hope he can always be so eager about schooling!

Sims Family

What a cute guy! I can't believe how old he is!!! Where did the time go?

kimbob

I can't believe school is already back in. I'm kind of glad. Cole woke up at 6 am yesterday morning excited for school too. Hope they stays that way

Ashley

Mack is so darling! He is growing up so fast. Cute picture!

My Blog List

My Blog List