
One of my favorite friend's birthday was this week. My favorites about Amanda:
1. Love, love being around her. She is kind of quiet sometimes, but it is kind of like those quiet times where it isn't weird if no one is saying anything. But then, we can chatter away for hours. I watched the Today Show this morning, and one friend was describing a favorite characteristic of another friend as feeding her ego. That is what she does for me. I always feel happier after I have been around her or talked to her.
2. She is so talented and creative. The stuff she comes up with just blows me away.
3. She is a cute Mom to her kids. I love her kids almost as much as her. She is just a real Mom that isn't pretentious or acts like her kids are the best things ever on the planet. They are pretty awesome, but it is nice there is no competitiveness between our kids. We can talk about their little failures and problems and it is okay.
4. She is just plain nice. To everyone. Even when I want to be gossipy and mean, she always can see the good in everyone.
5. She is an awesome cook! I so owe her for all the meals she has made for me and my family. You know that someone really cares about you when they serve you--she always does this for me.
Happy Birthday Amanda! Love ya!


1 things to say about this...:
You are so sweet, really... I am so blessed to have you as my friend. Love ya. Thanks for all of your birthday bliss, it really was a great day!!! :)
Post a Comment