
Okay, so I don't say thank you to George W. very often, but my economic stimulus is funding a highly anticipated trip to the Four Seasons in Scottsdale. Booked everything last night and can't even wait to go. I am envisioning the chilled towels, fruit kebabs, private cabanas, room service, the Scottsdale Mall, Sprinkles, Scrapbooks, Etc. (SQUEAL!) I forced Amanda to go with me, so it is going to be such a fun trip. The money probably would have made more sense to actually go where it is needed in the country (schools, teachers salaries, food banks) but hopefully my jaunt will offer a tiny upswing to the economy. Promise to post pics:)


1 things to say about this...:
Ok just to clear one thing up, there was no forcing on your part, I am so excited to go sunny AZ with you, experience some of your favs and relax for 3 days straight!! Thanks for letting me tag along. :)
Post a Comment