My cute little brother's birthday was yesterday. We are eight years apart, so he is my one sib I remember as a baby. I remember my mom bringing him home in a little red stocking and just thinking he was the sweetest thing ever. I loved taking care of him and pretending like he was my own baby (probably would have been a good thing if that love of taking care of infants would have stuck!). We took him everywhere with us growing up (outside to play, to a friends house, etc.), and I remember loving his little mischievous personality. I remember when he left on his mission feeling like I was going to die not being able to talk to him anymore for a very long time. He has grown up to be such an example and friend to me. He is one of my favorite people ever, and inspires me with his creativity, goals and spirit. I miss not seeing him on a regular basis as he is down at BYU. It is such a treat to see him and catch up on his crazy single life, share music and see his newest photos.
Love you forever Ian! Can't wait for the cheese ball, taquitos and pumpkin pie:)


0 things to say about this...:
Post a Comment