CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve


I have the rest of the year off! Beyond excited to relax, spend time with family and friends, read, sleep, clean, etc., etc., etc,.

To make the most of my time off, I have decided I am not going to complain at ALL for the next week. I am going to enjoy, savor and love every minute of this time:} Anyone want to join me in a no complain zone??

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
-Mahatma Ghandi

PS I passed my TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 things to say about this...:

Gunderson's

I am in, well ok I will sure as heck try... I may have to start tomorrow.. :) Merry Christmas.. :)

My Blog List

My Blog List