Deal Pick
Women's Jersey Tube Sundown Gowns from Old Navy

I have kind of not liked Old Navy women's clothing in the last few years. The fits are generally really sloppy and the fabric feels kind of cheap. Not so with this dress! This is kind of like the perfect thing when you just feel like wearing sweats or your jammies all day but just can't quite do it. A dress just kind of classes everything up. Pair this with a sparkly necklace and a denim jacket or cardi. I actually cleaned up graffiti today in this, and did so very comfortably! Oh, and they are all on sale this week for $20.
Splurge Pick
After Eight Necklace - Second Sister

Yep, I still love flowers and sparkle. Isn't this gorgeous? Find this in the Second Sister shop on Etsy. The description might be as sweet as the necklace:
When I was little, if I ate all my dinner, my mother would give me an After Eight Mint. I loved the little rectangular box they came in and how each one was individually wrapped in a little envelope. They seemed like such an indulgence.
I have since learned that they aren't expensive or special in the least, but I love them all the same.
Makeup Pick
Stila Lip Gloss in Kitten

My new favorite lip gloss. Goes on perfect and smells amazing. Not sticky and gives you an instant glow. Find at Sephora.
Music Pick
The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow

So this CD came out in 2003, but it is only $5 at Amazon right now, so if you don't have it, go and grab it now. I have loved The Shins ever since The Garden State Soundtrack. Shocking how great this album is. You will so enjoy!
What are your favorite picks you can't live without? Can't wait to get inspired by you!
Women's Jersey Tube Sundown Gowns from Old Navy

I have kind of not liked Old Navy women's clothing in the last few years. The fits are generally really sloppy and the fabric feels kind of cheap. Not so with this dress! This is kind of like the perfect thing when you just feel like wearing sweats or your jammies all day but just can't quite do it. A dress just kind of classes everything up. Pair this with a sparkly necklace and a denim jacket or cardi. I actually cleaned up graffiti today in this, and did so very comfortably! Oh, and they are all on sale this week for $20.
Splurge Pick
After Eight Necklace - Second Sister

Yep, I still love flowers and sparkle. Isn't this gorgeous? Find this in the Second Sister shop on Etsy. The description might be as sweet as the necklace:
When I was little, if I ate all my dinner, my mother would give me an After Eight Mint. I loved the little rectangular box they came in and how each one was individually wrapped in a little envelope. They seemed like such an indulgence.
I have since learned that they aren't expensive or special in the least, but I love them all the same.
Makeup Pick
Stila Lip Gloss in Kitten

My new favorite lip gloss. Goes on perfect and smells amazing. Not sticky and gives you an instant glow. Find at Sephora.
Music Pick
The Shins - Chutes Too Narrow

So this CD came out in 2003, but it is only $5 at Amazon right now, so if you don't have it, go and grab it now. I have loved The Shins ever since The Garden State Soundtrack. Shocking how great this album is. You will so enjoy!
What are your favorite picks you can't live without? Can't wait to get inspired by you!


2 things to say about this...:
OOoh I love those! I am thinking maybe I can make a necklace like that. Yeah right. :)
Totally in awe of your awesome blog.
Post a Comment