I didn't take them--I found this cute girl that just gives me the CD of images & I don't have to order prints. I love it. Going to photo studios while they try to upsale me prints reminds me of a used car dealership:}
Your time is limited, don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinion drown out your own inner voice. Most imporant, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
2 things to say about this...:
Love them! Do you do photography, too? (You are so talented!) Or did someone take them?
I didn't take them--I found this cute girl that just gives me the CD of images & I don't have to order prints. I love it. Going to photo studios while they try to upsale me prints reminds me of a used car dealership:}
Post a Comment