CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Week in Review

Highlights this week...

I went to the job fair at BYU Idaho I go to every October. This little trip always reminds me of my birthday--I tend to go the week before. With budgets being tight at work, and our candidate pools high, there really wasn't a reason for someone else from work to go. I asked Shane if he would drive up with me, and he agreed. Loved our little road trip. We stayed at the fabulous Blue Heron Inn, and actually stopped to look at the falls in Idaho Falls. All the changing colors really got me in the mood for fall and winter to begin.


Shane had to leave for a K-9 competition the day we got back from Idaho in Las Vegas, and I flew down that weekend to join him. It was my birthday, so we splurged and went to see Le Reve at the Wynn. I love the Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas. Pure art. We had a great time.


The K-9 competition. Salt Lake City K-9 took first place!

1 things to say about this...:

Kristi

I love all the fun trips you take. Maybe I can live vicariously through you. :) The picture in Idaho falls is beautiful. Love it.

My Blog List

My Blog List