CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

For Amanda.


I am starting on my treat post from last month. I had to think of something really great for Amanda. She is my BeST neighbor, friend, partner in crime, etc., etc,. My mom always tells me how lucky I am to have her, and it is true!! She is an amazing cook, mom, friend and just all around terrific person. I have so many fun memories of her--teaching me how to text, Peeps S'mores, Raging Waters, laying out on the grass in the summer, Lava Hot Springs, scrapbooking, my conversion to Diet Coke, Lagoon and the bee stings, my Heidi Swapp pink box stash, the thousands of meals I have eaten at her house, Scottsdale, Biggest Loser marathons, watching Mack for me when I had no one else to help me....Did I tell you yet how awesome she is:}

Here is a little treat I dropped on her door tonight. Our family called these Indoor S'mores growing up. Phenomenal cooking is one of the things I think of when I think of you A--so wanted to cook something for you. Enjoy!

2 things to say about this...:

Gunderson's

You are the sweetest person... Love having you for a friend.. Cherish all the memories we have had and all of the ones yet to come!! :) Love ya!!!

Ashley

Casey, you are so lucky to have Amanda. She is the best neighbor and friend you could have. Lucky you!

My Blog List

My Blog List