
Another blog lift to get me going again. My list of needs according to Google (type in your name + needs)
1. Casey needs your votes {I am running for UAHCR president, but am unopposed, so I think I smell victory;)
2. Casey needs powerful magic to survive {maybe it is a sign I do need plastic surgery!}
3. Casey needs time off {agreed. Thinking of running away to Scottsdale in May}
4. Casey needs a chance to show talents {nope, I am good}
5. Casey needs a new home {maybe somewhere warm?}
6. Casey needs iPhone tricks, tips and advice {drug Mack to the iPhone class at the Gateway last month. I think I am covered now that I know how to create ringtones in GarageBand}
7. Casey needs a mulligan {I think that is a golf term?}
8. Casey needs a home in South Florida {YES!!!!}
9. Casey needs Facebook {NOOOOO!!!}
10. Casey needs help getting dressed {hmmmm}


2 things to say about this...:
I smell victory for you too! Cute!
Where have you been- ah facebook- it too is addictive isnt it?? glad you are back. we need to do lunch again soon!!!
Post a Comment